Ticket Operations Intern (Summer 2020) with Philadelphia Union in Chester · PA
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester · PA
Interns will be responsible for assisting the box office in day-to-day ticket operations as well as front office, and game day operations. Internships with the Philadelphia Union will provide qualified students with an assortment of valuable learning experiences. Interns will be trained on the Paciolan ticketing sales system and be exposed to various forms of fan services. The majority of your time will be spent in the office, but you may work various community and in-stadium events along with all of our 18+ home games.
· Sell tickets to walk-up customers at the Subaru Park Box Office
· Fulfill ticket orders
· Learn the Paciolan ticketing system
· Prepare the box office for game day and event on-sales
· Supervise game day ticket sellers
· Management of Box Office will call pick-up
· Provide a high level of customer service at Union and Union II home games, as well as other events at Subaru Park
· Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed
· Other box office responsibilities as assigned
· Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office
· Excellent communications skills
· Be able to work night and weekend games
· A desire to work in soccer and/or sports ticket sales and operations
· Self-starter attitude
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. Must be pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
· PA Child Abuse History clearance
· PA State Police Criminal Records Check
· An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
How did you hear about this job?
When are you available to start?
When would you end?
Are you aware this is an unpaid, academic internship?
Will you receive academic credit for this internship?
How many hours could work per week?