ABOUT THE PHILADELPHIA UNION FOUNDATION
The Philadelphia Union Foundation has been and, will always be, an agent of change for the underserved and underprivileged. The Foundation builds safe spaces to play soccer for families throughout Philadelphia, provides innovative educational initiatives and a professional soccer infrastructure for high school students in Chester; and is developing a pioneering mental fitness program to support young players, parents, and coaches across the Delaware Valley.
In 2019, the Foundation brought soccer back to the high school students of Chester for the first time in thirty years. In 2020, during the worst of the pandemic, it created its Fight For Philly initiative providing support for frontline workers and the most vulnerable in society. In 2021, the Foundation opened the first of fifteen mini-pitches and two full-sized signature fields to be built in inner-city Philadelphia. Later that same year, it launched its iAM Project – an academic enrichment, mentorship and career-readiness program for the young men and women of Chester. These projects mark a realization of the Foundation’s commitment to leveraging the power of soccer to create opportunities and to transform lives.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Sell 50/50 Raffle tickets to fans at Subaru Park pre-game until approximately the 75th minute.
- Approach and speak to a large number of fans each game.
- Use mobile handheld or stationary device for the sale of 50/50 Raffle tickets.
- Communicate and educate fans about 50/50 Raffle details and rules.
- Represent the Philadelphia Union Foundation in a positive manner as brand ambassadors.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding designated sales targets and goals.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be prompt and arrive to scheduled shifts on time.
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude when interacting with fans and other employees.
- Must be able to work majority of Philadelphia Union home games (17 games).
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, if necessary.
- Must be willing to work at least approximately 4-hour shifts.
Please reference our home game schedule to inform us of any scheduling conflicts: https://images.mlssoccer.com/image/upload/v1639592902/assets/PHI/Printables/2022-Union-Printable.pdf
*This is a part-time, hourly position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.