Fan Services Representative - Philadelphia Union (Chester · PA)
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester · PA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
DO PEOPLE OFTEN SAY YOU HAVE A BIG HEART?
There are a select few people in world who make it their main goal to make others happy. This rare breed seeks out service oriented opportunities and can never be seen without a smile. The Union are looking for people who want to help others no matter the circumstances. Does this sound like you?
If so, you would be perfect for our Fan Services Representative position in our Ticket Department. Just like Andre Blake is doing on the Pitch, you will be making memorable experiences for our newest ticket holders off the Pitch. We want our most diehard fans to think of you as their “ticket guy” or “ticket gal” that they have the utmost trust in!
BRILLIANT TOUCH OR “TOUCHPOINT?”
We don’t expect you to be able to have the foot skills of our players, but we do expect you to provide quality service to your 500+ ticket accounts. Throughout the season, you will be responsible for making quality touchpoints with your personal collection of Union fans to ensure their ticket package experience is everything they thought it would be and more.
Just like Jim Curtin and our Union coaching staff, we have an experienced group of off the Pitch coaches to help you become that All-Star service professional we know you can be!
MAKING THE MOST OUT OF A GREAT SITUATION
Here’s the great news, you already have an existing list of clients you will be working with. Along with keeping them happy and renewing their ticket package each season, we are looking for our new hires to be able to leverage their book of business into even more revenue. Whether it be more seats, additional games, seats closer to the court, or a cross-sell for a group outing or suite, additional revenue is the name of the game!
- Provide high level of Customer Service to over 500+ season ticket accounts
- Assist Ticket Sales Representative in managing customer relationship
- Possess a high knowledge of various aspects of a Season Ticket Membership
- Make 50+ phone calls and touch points a day, and 7-10 touch points per season ticket account during the season
- Create and execute seasonal plan for season ticket renewals in order to achieve goal
- Involvement in game-day activities as well as various Philadelphia Union promotional events and outside functions such as youth soccer events, pub partner events, etc.
- Develop and create new ideas to further enhance fan gameday and season ticket membership experience
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Fan Service
ARE YOU READY TO BE THE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR?
Our ticket service division is already second to none. We are just looking to pick up a couple top draft picks to add to our star studded lineup of service professionals. We want the Rookie of the Year to be in that draft!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Positive self-starter with strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Competitive, focused, confident and creative individual.
- Passion for service and working with customers.
- Proven written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Paciolen ticketing system, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
- Ability to work full time during the week with limited, but sometimes mandatory, weekend events.
Note: This position that works 40+ hours per week with compensation consisting of a base pay plus commission. Hours may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.