Esports Gaming and Entertainment Intern - Philadelphia Union (CHESTER · PA · Open to Remote)
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in CHESTER · PA · Open to Remote
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As the Union Esports Gaming and Entertainment intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of eMLS and other Union eSports initiatives. This intern will assist with developing a content program for our eMLS Gamer, research gaming content creators, and assist with gaming tournaments and other projects. Applicants should be familiar with Twitch and other content-creating platforms. Must possess strong working knowledge with Google applications and MS Office. A strong knowledge and interest in eSports is preferred.
Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends.
- Keep up to date with the latest gaming and esports news
- Assist Marketing staff with eMLS/Gaming projects and tournaments
- Assist in formulating and executing eSports content and initiatives that connect with current Union Fans
- Help grow the Union eSports program beyond FIFA and uncover new integrations between a sports club and the egaming space
- Help develop Content Calendar for eMLS Gamer outside of eMLS competitions
- Work closely with Marketing Department to ensure Union eSports follows the club’s branding
- Grow the Union esports program’s virtual and physical footprints
- Act as a secondary contact to eMLS Gamer
- Other duties as assigned
- Help coordinate and execute at least 1 online eSports Tournament
- Presents list of local esports organizations and venues outside within Philadelphia DMV
- Additions to list for Content Creator search
- Maintain Calendar for eMLS player
- Track and understand new games/gaming trends
- Identify and build an eSports influencer list
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you receiving academic credit for an internship?
When could you start?
When could you end?
Are you aware this is an unpaid internship?