Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Equipment Intern (Spring 2020) with Philadelphia Union in Chester · PA
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester · PA
As the Equipment Intern, you will be responsible for assisting the Equipment Managers with day-to-day operations, front office operations, and provide game & event support.
Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends.
- Assist with daily Locker Room set-up (practices and games)
- Assist Team Staff with day-to-day needs
- Work with staff to prepare the field and locker room for practices and games
- Assist the Players and Staff with away game travel
- Assist with Front Office support
- Assist with all home games
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
How did you hear about this job?
When could you start?
When would you end?
Are you receiving academic credit for an internship?
Are you aware the internship is unpaid?