Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Digital Marketing and Photography Intern with Philadelphia Union in Chester, PA
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester, PA
As the Digital Marketing and Photography Intern, you will work to help develop and execute digital and social media-specific strategies for PhiladelphiaUnion.com and Philadelphia Union’s social media channels. Interns will have dual primary responsibilities: First, they will be responsible for content collection such as photography, mobile video, and occasional written work. As such, photography and photo editing skills are required.
Second, interns will be responsible for monitoring social media for innovative approaches to sports marketing, including enhanced highlights, motion graphics, infographics, and digital video series.
Interns will be responsible for assisting the digital team with day-to-day operations and improving data collection and analysis. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and have a working knowledge of soccer and experience with social media platforms. Adobe suite skills preferred.
Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Interns will be asked to work nights and weekends.
- Help maintain and update all Philadelphia Union’s web presence and social platforms
- Photography and photo editing
- Perform research in popular trends
- Work on larger scale social media campaigns
- Create and execute social media contests and promotions
- Build out organization’s social media data
- Assist in updating and editing content on PhiladelphiaUnion.com
- Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed
- *This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
- If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?