Digital Creative Producer - Philadelphia Union (Chester · PA)
- Understands how to start from popular trends and social media content and create engaging Union posts of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Creates engaging content on Twitter, Instagram (including Reels and Stories), TikTok, and Facebook.
- Efficiently communicates and has a collaborative spirit.
- Is not afraid to voice ideas that may be in a brainstorming session even if they’re strange, silly, or “out there”.
- Has a working knowledge of a good cross-section of the following programs or processes:
- Adobe Premiere
- After Effects
- Shooting smartphone video
- Shooting video with video cameras and/or DSLRs
- Photo retouching
- Has knowledge of and respect for soccer and soccer culture.
- Use video (mobile, highly produced, other) and photo/graphic content to create viral visual content driven by the Union brand.
- Identify current online trends and implement them into our creative workflow.
- Pitch content ideas and assist in content brainstorms.
- Turn big club moments into HUGE club moments, and find creative ways to maximize goals, saves, and off-field antics.
- Attend Union matches and occasional Union 2/Union Academy matches.
- Coordinate with the social media strategy team and Creative Director to execute annual and monthly content plans.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time with tight deadlines.
- Entry level experience as a visual content creator for social media channels.
- Experience with a professional or collegiate sports team is a plus.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects.
- Experience using mobile video editing apps/techniques.
- Experience with DSLR and/or Cinema-style cameras.
- Experience collecting and creating mobile video content.
- Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to visually create as part of a team or individually.
- Demonstrate an ability to follow brand guidelines while maintaining best-in-league visual creativity.
- Minimal travel required, including international.
- Physical ability to lift heavy equipment is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work nights/weekends as required by club events/activations
I have worked or interned with a professional or collegiate organization.
I have created visual content for a sports social media feed before.
I have created visual content for a brand social media feed before.
please submit links to no more than 3 of your best pieces of content for the team, 3 of your best pieces of content for the brand, and/or a link to your demo reel and/or portfolio