Digital Content Intern (Fall 2021) - Philadelphia Union (Chester · PA)
Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends.
- Produce 3-5 written content pieces a week
- Contribute to the overall digital content strategy for the Club
- Post Union related League content from MLSsoccer.com
- Help create, manage, and execute digital content calendar
- Assist in the maintenance & creation of ticket, partnership, community and fan web pages
- Analyze digital performance data on PhiladelphiaUnion.com and social media platforms
- Participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions for upcoming projects
- Undergraduate or Graduate Student with an emphasis in journalism, communications, web design or related field
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated and strong understanding of digital and social media practices
- Knowledge of Major League Soccer preferred
- Experience with a web analytics platform (Google Analytics)
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
Are you aware that this is an unpaid internship?
Is an internship required for your undergraduate/graduate degree (Program Requirement)?
When could you start?
When would you end?
Please provide a link to your sample of work.