Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Box Office Intern (Summer 2019) with Philadelphia Union in Chester, PA
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester, PA
Interns will be responsible for assisting the box office in day-to-day operations as well as front office operations and games and events support. Internships with the Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences. Box office experience is a plus but is not required for this position. Interns will be trained on the Paciolan ticketing system and be exposed to various forms of fan services. Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Sell tickets to walk-up customers at the Talen Energy Stadium Box Office
- Fulfill all internal and external ticket orders
- Learn the Paciolan ticketing system
- Prepare the box office for game day and event on-sales
- Supervise game day sellers
- Set up and breakdown will call
- Provide a high level of customer service at Union and Bethlehem Steel FC home games, as well as other events at Talen Energy Stadium
- Duties and events to be assigned with other departments as needed
- Other box office responsibilities as assigned
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. Must be pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
How did you hear about this job?