Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Accounting Intern (Spring 2020) with Philadelphia Union in Chester · PA
Philadelphia Union jobs
Sports Jobs in Chester · PA
As the Accounting Intern, you will be responsible for assisting the Finance Department with day-to-day office operations. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office. Interns may be occasionally asked to work nights and weekends.
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process
- Assist in monthly expense tracking
- Prepare actual vs. budget analysis
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Perform other general front office duties as required
*This is an unpaid, academic internship. To be considered, you must be receiving academic credit*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
- PA Child Abuse History clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Records Check
- An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of Pennsylvania for 10 years. If you have been a continuous resident of PA for the last 10 years, you may affirm in writing that you have no other convictions that would disqualify employment.
How did you hear about this job?
When are you available to start?
When would you end?
Are you aware this is an unpaid, academic internship?
Will you receive academic credit for this internship?
How many hours could work per week?