Videographer - Orlando City Soccer Club (Orlando FL · FL)
- Script, produce, capture, edit and delivery industry leading video.
- Create compelling Club content to serve our clubs’ marketing, promotional and storytelling needs (social media, broadcast, in-venue entertainment, comms, commercial and sporting departments).
- Cover club activities including but not limited to matches, training sessions, press conferences, player appearances and events.
- Collaborate with the creative leadership team on overall brand video ideation and style that helps define and manifest the brand voice for the organization.
- Manage multiple complex projects and fulfill video needs under condensed timelines as directed by team leaders.
- Update and maintain asset management and multimedia databases.
- Maintain confidentiality for sensitive club information
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Production, Film, Photography, TV preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of video editing and shooting experience in a professional environment preferred.
- Appetite for creativity and thirst for inspiration at the intersection of sport & culture.
- Show proficiency in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and the Creative Suite
- Experience with content management systems.
- Display a high level of competency in all areas of video production, including lighting, sound, motion graphics, color correction, and publishing.
- Proven ability to be detail oriented, meet deadlines and communicate quickly and clearly with colleagues.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at a time with tight deadlines.
- Able to work non-traditional hours including weekends and nights in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Physical ability to lift heavy video equipment is required.
- Able to travel a minimum of 25% of the time during the season.
- High degree of integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive club matters.
- Able to work well in a cross-functional team environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Passion for engaging audiences, working with others, storytelling, outside the box thinking and
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Professional sports team experience
- Live event experience
- Knowledge of international and American soccer culture
- Bilingual (Preferably Spanish or Portuguese)
With two major professional teams, Orlando City and Orlando Pride, the Orlando City Soccer Club (OCSC) has established itself as one of the preeminent Clubs in professional soccer
Orlando City joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015. In 2019, Orlando City re-launched Orlando City B (OCB) to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US
What are your salary expectations?
Will you provide a work sample/profilo/example reel? This can be linked to your Resume.