Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Team City Member (2019) with Orlando City Soccer Club in Orlando · FL
Reports to: Manager, Marketing and Fan Engagement
- Effectively communicate current Club promotions
- Create a fun and interactive environment with current and potential Orlando City fans
- Proactively seek and engage in conversations with potential new customers to generate and build on a new fan database
- Organize and manage all marketing assets, equipment, inventory, etc. at events.
- Represent and sell OCSC brand in a positive light with utmost integrity, understanding that you are the Face of Orlando City Soccer Club and the first interaction people might have with the Club.
- Report event feedback/information/data insights to reporting manager
- Creatively solve problems while embracing ambiguity at events regardless of situation
- Responsible for event set-up and tear-down and ensure proper care of marketing assets, etc.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications Skills.
- Must be available to work at least two events per month.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Currently working towards a marketing or related undergraduate level preferred.
- Must be able to work games and events throughout the year including summer months.
- Available to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Physical demands include being able to lift marketing assets that can weigh at a minimum of 25 lbs that include but are not limited to: inflatables, tents, tables, etc.
Background: Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015 and moved into their privately-financed downtown soccer venue in March 2017, becoming the first team in MLS history to open a stadium with five consecutive victories. With a season-ticket base in the 20,000 range, the 25,500-seated Orlando City Stadium experienced sellout crowds nearly its entire first year of inception.
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this role at Orlando City?
Have you ever been a part of a grassroots/promotional marketing street team? If no, please explain what you would like to get out of a grassroots/promotional role.
Do you have reliable transportation?