Team City Member - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Reports to: Manager, Marketing and Fan Engagement
- Represent OCSC at local and regional events: watch parties, festivals, appearances, and other various assigned events.
- Contribute to game day fan engagement opportunities such as fan zone, game production, mascot, etc.
- Create a fun and interactive environment and encourage both current and prospective fans to engage and participate in activations.
- Proactively seek and engage in conversations with potential new customers to generate and build on a new fan database.
- Organize and manage all marketing assets, equipment, inventory, etc. at events.
- Represent and sell OCSC brand in a positive light with utmost integrity, understanding that you are the Face of Orlando City Soccer Club, and the first interaction people might have with the Club.
- Report event feedback/information/data insights to the reporting manager.
- Creatively solve problems while embracing ambiguity at events regardless of the situation.
- Assist in event setup/ breakdown and ensure proper care of marketing assets, etc.
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
- Highly responsive individual that exhibits superior communication and time management skills, while coordinating multiple event calendars.
- Must live in the Central Florida area.
- Must be available to work at least two events per month not including game days.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Must be available to work flexible hours which could include nights, weekends and holidays. Including but not limited to games and events throughout peak times of the season (March-November).
- Available to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. when required that includes but are not limited to: inflatables, tents, tables, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Are you available to work all City home matches for the rest of the season? Please list any matches that you know you will not be able to attend.
Are you available to work all Pride home matches for the rest of the season? Please list any matches that you know you will not be able to attend.
Do you have an interest to work for OCSC in a full-time capacity in the future?
Tell us about a time that you took initiative to solve a customer service issue.
How comfortable are you working in a team environment? Explain.
How important is communication to you and how do you manage multiple schedules?
Are you proficient working independently, under minimal supervision? Explain.
Why do you want to work for Orlando City SC?