Senior Manager, Ticket Sales - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
TITLE: Senior Manager, Ticket Sales
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales
REPORTS TO: Director of Ticket Sales
REPORTS TO: Director of Ticket Sales
FLSA: Salaried + Bonuses; Non-Exempt
WHAT SETS YOU APART
We are looking for an energetic and positive leader that can act as a role model to foster a culture of growth and development for the Sales staff. You will play a critical role in the execution of the Orlando City Season Ticket and Orlando Pride Sales plan that is specifically deigned to increase gameday attendance and revenue for both teams. You will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the Season Ticket & Orlando Pride sales team(s) including Orlando City Account Executives & Orlando Pride Account Executives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly oversee & manage the Orlando City Season Ticket & Orlando Pride sales teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring & professional development of ticket sales staff.
- Lead regular sales staff meetings & trainings.
- Manage timesheets & schedules for all direct reports.
- Prepare timely & accurate sales reports that monitor progress of the ticket sales team both individually & collectively and ensures that we maintain proper sales pacing to meet the goals set forth.
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly/yearly overall sales goals.
- Work closely with Ticket Operations and Service departments to achieve sales goals.
- Assist Director of Ticket Sales in the development of a business plan with the goal of driving season ticket sales revenue & new Orlando Pride season ticket/group ticket revenue
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of Orlando City SC & Orlando Pride.
- Active role in the Orlando City & Orlando Pride game day experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
It’s never just a job at Orlando City SC. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe soccer. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales management experience professional or collegiate sports (or related industry) is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Computer skills: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Archtics is preferred.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
About Orlando City SC:
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, Orlando City SC, moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City SC boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
Orlando City SC is committed to building the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
To bring our community together, create lasting memories, and fuel passion for soccer.
Be the envy of our league through performance, relevancy, and enterprise value.
Entertain, unify, and inspire our community through passionate soccer & service.
For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US for our club?
What are your salary expectations?