Salesforce Administrator - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Reports to: Business Intelligence Analyst & SF Admin
- Manage and administer Salesforce to Orlando City SC staff.
- Collaborate with key business areas and leaders across the organization to understand reporting and analytics needs and offer solutions.
- Customize standard and custom objects, formula fields, process automation, reports/dashboards, and use data tools (Excel + Data Loader or similar) in salesforce.
- Develop Salesforce objects, fields, rules as well as dynamic reports and dashboards.
- Work with internal stakeholders and CRM Operations Manager to create, maintain, and distribute performance dashboards for KPIs, measurable through Salesforce, including pipeline management, user task and event management, and revenue and client engagement metrics.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce optimization.
- Analyze and validate data for accuracy.
- Run weekly pipeline reporting across business units.
- Administering out solutions on the Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud to support evolving business processes.
- Contribute to projects to improve our Salesforce instances, such as deduplication, customizations to improve/scale, and business processes.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including but not limited to account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Coordinator, create and administer custom objects, fields, page layouts, and formulas.
- Recommend Salesforce and data management best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent field.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with Salesforce platform production and salesforce administration.
- Salesforce Admin Certification is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Keen eye for details and aptitude for working with data.
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks.
- Ability to work independently, both in-office and remote, while managing your time and business.
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly.
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind.
- Proven experience as a collaborative team player.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US for our club?
What are your salary expectations? Please provide a range.