Merchandise Associate - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
REPORTS TO: Merchandise Coordinator
- Assist in fulfilling online orders for ShopOrlandoPride.com.
- Assist in fulfilling internal requests.
- Inventory control including conducting cycle counts and annual physical inventories.
- Keep up to date with product information.
- Accurately describe product features and benefits.
- Adhere to all Orlando City Soccer Club’s policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. AA Degree in Information Systems or higher, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Proven work experience in retail sales is ideal though not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
- Possess a high school degree or above.
- Experience with jersey customization is helpful.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is desirable.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate passion for growth in sports, marketing, and/or retail.
- A strong customer service focus is a must.
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Orlando City SC is committed to building the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have retail sales experience? If so, please describe your experience.
Do you have an interest to work for OCSC in a full-time capacity in the future?
Do you have reliable transportation to and from the Exploria Stadium?
Are you able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays?
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US for our club?