Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Future Employment Opportunities-Member Services Manager / Director with Orlando City SC in Orlando · FL
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
Title: Member Services Manager / Director
Reports to: Sr. Director of Ticket Operations & Analytics
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Member Services Manager / Director is responsible for the customer service and retention efforts as they relate to Orlando City SC, Orlando Pride and Orlando City B season ticket members and premium seat members (club seats, shared suites and private suites). It includes the execution of a service plan designed to increase retention rates and overall customer satisfaction. The Manager / Director will play a key support role to the Sr. Director of Ticket Operations & Analytics by managing the dedicated Member Services team in order to achieve organizational goals. This role will work closely with Ticket Sales, Ticket Operations & Analytics, LionNation, the Stadium, stadium concessionaire, and other third-party vendors as required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, hire, train and develop a skilled Member Services team with the goal of increasing season ticket and premium seat retention rates.
- Create and implement short and long-term STM retention plans.
- Ensure gameday needs are met for all STMs, including benefits, amenities, catering orders, gifting, etc.
- Build communication strategy for new and existing STMs, including on-boarding, on-going proactive communication, gameday information and other touchpoints.
- Create, organize and execute a year-round STM touchpoint program tailored to different types of STMs including benefits and year-round events.
- Ensure daily activities and year-round events tie back to Orlando City’s overall brand strategy.
- Mentor and assist the Member Services team so that activity contributes to collective department goals.
- Work closely with Ticket Sales, Ticket Operations & Analytics and LionNation team members to provide the highest level of customer service for all season ticket members and premium seat members.
- Work closely with the Stadium, stadium concessionaire and third-party vendors to provide the best gameday experience for all season ticket members and premium seat members.
- Help Analytics team to build system that allows the team to best accomplish service and retention goals.
- Administer efficient, accurate and timely reporting mechanisms related to service activity as well as budget pacing activity to be used by senior management.
- Create and execute events and/or experiential programs to maximize retention rates and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee all season ticket member and premium seat member communications via orlandocitysc.com website, email and direct mail.
- Maintain highest levels of communication with season ticket members and premium seat members via direct contact and/or through the management of ongoing communications.
- Manage the development of qualified team members in order to produce a positive and professional working environment and appropriately skilled employees.
- Successfully achieve established personal service and retention goals as provided by the Sr. Director of Ticket Operations & Analytics.
- Maintain accurate records in support of service efforts as defined by the organization.
- Manage all aspects of STM auto-renewal program (i.e., electronic agreements, communications, etc.).
- Develop and manage departmental budget goals for operating expenses.
- Oversee the gameday Fan Ambassador program.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in a hospitality/service/retention role required, including time in a management position
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Archtics is preferred
- Ability to build relationships to drive business
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) required
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Title/Salary: TBD – commensurate with applicant’s qualifications.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC will launch OCB in the newly-formed USL League One to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
OCSC also has a youth club, Orlando City Youth Soccer (OCYS) and a U-23 team that participates in the PDL. Lastly, the Orlando City Foundation is active in the community year-round, promoting health and wellness in children throughout the region, and raising funds for and volunteering time for various local organizations.
Please visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?