DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Communications
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
WHAT SETS YOU APART
We are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic, and driven individual to work directly with the Production Manager to support both weekly and matchday production demands at Exploria Stadium. This role will have the opportunity to engage with external departments and broadcast production crew members, including MLS Season Pass on Apple TV personnel in conjunction with Orlando City SC (MLS). This role will also engage with broadcast stakeholders for Orlando Pride (NWSL) matches and other Exploria Stadium events. Additionally, this individual will have the opportunity to learn about OTT content distribution, live-streaming and cloud-based technologies, and how these are managed on our Club exclusive LionNation application.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for broadcast production stakeholders for Exploria Stadium events
- Act as a liaison between external departments and broadcast production stakeholders to coordinate appropriate logistics and requests. These requests include but are not limited to: parking submissions, credential submissions, catering submissions, etc.
- Log, archive, and organize broadcast footage.
- Assist with OTT/live-streaming setup and distribution.
- Attend weekly production meetings with the Production Manager to develop a relationship with Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride front office staff.
- Assist with match day field preparation for broadcast production stakeholders.
- Oversee broadcast production set-up within the stadium to ensure rules and guidelines are in place.
- Assist broadcast production stakeholders with key match day requests.
- Develop a relationship with the on-air television and radio talent.
- Develop a relationship with the Communications & Marketing department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be looking to pursue a career in broadcast/television production.
- Basic knowledge of file structure and organization.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Possess a positive, outgoing, engaging and professional personality.
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality within a pro-team environment.
- Strong understanding and passion for the sport of soccer is preferred.
- Availability during non-traditional office hours in non-traditional settings, including holidays, nights and weekends.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). The Pride began league play in 2016 bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time. As part of the preeminent Orlando City Soccer Club, the Pride joined Orlando City SC of Major League Soccer and Orlando City B of USL League One. In 2017, the Pride and Orlando City SC moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the Central Florida region and a roster composed of renowned international talent that includes Champions League winners, Women’s World Cup champions, Olympic gold medalists and some of the best global talent in all of soccer, Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes and innovative business operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.