Graphic Designer - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
FLSA: Full-Time Salary; Exempt
Reports to: Manager of Creative & Brand
Position Summary: We're looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to be a part of the
marketing team that supports Orlando City SC, Orlando Pride, and Orlando City B.
This individual will work with the Creative & Brand Manager and SVP of Marketing &
Brand and will be responsible for the creation, execution, and delivery of static and
motion graphics that elevate our teams' brands through gameday presentation,
broadcast, social media, app, live events and more. The Ideal candidate is someone
who aspires to creative excellence and will help drive the organization in pursuit of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Graphic design for Orlando City, Orlando Pride, Orlando City B, and Club Partners
as assigned, with a focus on game presentation elements that excites and
engages fans and other key audiences.
● Collaborate with the marketing team on overall brand/campaign ideation and
design that defines the brand voice for the organization.
● Assist VP of Marketing and Fan Engagement Manager on overall game
presentation strategy and execution.
● Manage MotionRocket (LED/videoboard control system) for all games and events
at Exploria Stadium.
● Manage presentation software (e.g. Key Note, PowerPoint) for offsite Club events
(e.g. Jersey launch).
● Work and provide support to stadium event liaison for non-Club events (i.e. Florida
Cup, USSF, CONCACAF, International Friendlies) as it relates to game
presentation. and delivery/preparation of game presentation graphics (e.g. LED
fieldboards, fascia boards, videoboard, IPTV, etc.).
● Assist with ideation and design of Club event signage and Club partner signage,
including mockups and print-ready files.
● Assist Content team with motion and static graphics, including social media
graphics/templates/layouts, video end-slides, video type treatment, and lower-third
● Collaborate with multiple internal departments to deliver requested creative
elements that meet functional needs and aesthetically match the club's brand
● Coordinate partnerships/collaboration with local artists for Gameday Poster
Program and other art-driven Club initiatives.
● Lead design ideation and planning for CITYiD (Orlando City’s apparel
● Design team apparel/merchandise as needed.
● Assist with coaching/mentoring Graphic Design intern.
● Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, motion graphics design, illustration, or
● Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience in graphic design.
● Exceptional creative abilities: looking to push the envelope and develop and
implement fresh ideas.
● Ability to blend art, music, pop, local, and soccer/Supporter cultures into design language.
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint) required. Ability to operate MotionRocket (or another similar
videoboard/LED operating system) preferred.
● Ability to work with 3D computer graphics software preferred.
● Ability to work within After Effects preferred.
● Ability to edit videos preferred.
● Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
● Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and
● Able to work non-traditional hours and weekends in non-traditional settings, within a team
About Orlando City SC:
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in
November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began
league play in March 2015, and in 2017, Orlando City SC, moved its home matches
into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s
soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer
League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA
World Cup Champions. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap
between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of
international and home-grown talent, Orlando City SC boasts global relevance through
its assemblage of world-class athletes.
Orlando City SC is committed to building the global standard for professional soccer
teams and is guided by the following principles:
To bring our community together, create lasting memories, and fuel passion for
Be the envy of our league through performance, relevancy, and enterprise
Entertain, unify, and inspire our community through passionate soccer &
For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US?
Please provide a link to your portfolio for consideration.
What are your salary requirements?