Gameday Operation Team Member - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
- Work all MLS home games, assisting with event management and set-up/breakdown for all home matches.
- Work all NWSL Orlando Pride home games, assisting with event management and set-up/breakdown for all home matches.
- Work all third-party soccer games at Exploria Stadium, assisting with event management and set-up/breakdown for all matches.
- Coordinate and staff gamedays.
- Monitor weekly inventory of game day assets.
- Assist with administrative duties when needed.
- Set up both team benches with hydration carts/bottles and towels.
- Assist with the set-up of the pre-game procession.
- Assist if necessary, transporting injured players off the field for medical treatment.
- Act as ball retrievers, in-game, to ensure proper delivery of balls at the correct location and time following both MLS and NWSL protocol.
- Break down all on-field operations post-game.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- Problem solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Punctual and reliable attendance, ability to work 100% of the games.
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Passion for soccer, preferred.
- Must be able to walk, run, kneel, and climb stair and react fast to unpredictable situations.
- This position requires work inside and outside of the building and some exposure to adverse conditions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends, including holidays.
- Able to handle varying weather conditions including heat, rain, or inclement weather.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have the availability to meet the essential duties and responsibilities highlighted in this position?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for our club?
Do you now or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status to work legally for our Club in the United States?