Fan Ambassador - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Reports to: Member Services Department
Position Summary: Fan Ambassadors are responsible for providing an exceptional and positive experience for every guest that attends an Orlando City SC or Orlando Pride game or event at Exploria Stadium. This may include, but is not limited to, welcoming guests at our gates, listening to fans needs and constructive criticism on game days, taking heed of things that need to be corrected, and reporting all issues and feedback to the Member Services Department.
- Proactively engage and interact with fans throughout the stadium.
- Ensure that fan concerns are heard and reported to the appropriate departments.
- Have full knowledge of all policies, services and facility locations.
- Act as information liaison for all Orlando City and Orlando Pride home games and stadium events.
- Accurately and successfully communicate all key messages to guests.
- Project an approachable, professional attitude at all times.
- Punctuality and professionalism are a must as related to attendance and work schedule.
- Responsible for a clean and professional appearance with issued Orlando City uniform.
- Assist with orientation of stadium.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Experience in customer service, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills are strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle stressful customer service situations with poise and be consistently positive and proactive is a must.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be fan-friendly and become familiar with the stadium in order to provide accurate directions throughout the stadium.
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours at a time.
- Must be able to move freely around the stadium and lift items or boxes up to 30 lbs. (i.e. folding chairs, promotional items, etc.).
- Must have reliable transportation and be available to work for all scheduled home games.
- Knowledge of soccer preferred, but not required.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
About Orlando City SC
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Are you available to work all City home matches for the rest of the season? Please list any matches that you know you will not be able to attend.
Are you available to work all Pride home matches for the rest of the season? Please list any matches that you know you will not be able to attend.
Do you have customer service experience? If so, please describe your experience.
Are you able to meet the physical demands of this position detailed in the job description? (ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions for extended periods of time, must be able to stand for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours at a time, must be able to move freely around the stadium and lift items or boxes up to 30 lbs. (i.e. folding chairs, promotional items, etc.).
Do you have an interest to work for OCSC in a full-time capacity in the future?
Do you understand this position pays $10/hour?
Do you have experience with mobile entry tickets? How would you rate your comfort level with mobile entry tickets? (1-10 scale, 1 being not comfortable and 10 being very comfortable)
Do you have reliable transportation to and from the Exploria Stadium?