Fan Ambassador - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
Title: Fan Ambassador
Reports to: Member Services Department
Reports to: Member Services Department
FLSA: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Fan Ambassadors are responsible for providing an exceptional and positive experience for every guest that attends an Orlando City SC or Orlando Pride game or event at Exploria Stadium. This may include, but is not limited to, welcoming guests at our gates, listening to fans needs and constructive criticism on game days, taking heed of things that need to be corrected, and reporting all issues and feedback to the Member Services Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively engage and interact with fans throughout the stadium.
- Ensure that fan concerns are heard and reported to the appropriate departments.
- Have full knowledge of all policies, services and facility locations.
- Act as information liaison for all Orlando City and Orlando Pride home games and stadium events.
- Accurately and successfully communicate all key messages to guests.
- Project an approachable, professional attitude at all times.
- Punctuality and professionalism are a must as related to attendance and work schedule.
- Responsible for a clean and professional appearance with issued Orlando City uniform.
- Assist with orientation of stadium.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Experience in customer service, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills are strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle stressful customer service situations with poise and be consistently positive and proactive is a must.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be fan-friendly and become familiar with the stadium in order to provide accurate directions throughout the stadium.
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours at a time.
- Must be able to move freely around the stadium and lift items or boxes up to 30 lbs. (i.e. folding chairs, promotional items, etc.).
- Must have reliable transportation and be available to work for all scheduled home games.
- Knowledge of soccer preferred, but not required.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). The Pride began league play in 2016 bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time. As part of the preeminent Orlando City Soccer Club, the Pride joined Orlando City SC of Major League Soccer and Orlando City B of USL League One. In 2017, the Pride and Orlando City SC moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the Central Florida region and a roster composed of renowned international talent that includes Champions League winners, Women’s World Cup champions, Olympic gold medalists and some of the best global talent in all of soccer, Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes and innovative business operations.
Orlando City SC is committed to setting the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
TO BRING OUR COMMUNITY TOGETHER, CREATE LASTING MEMORIES, AND FUEL PASSION FOR SOCCER.
BE THE ENVY OF OUR LEAGUE THROUGH PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCY, AND ENTERPRISE VALUE.
ENTERTAIN, UNIFY, AND INSPIRE OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH PASSIONATE SOCCER & SERVICE.
Please visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.