Director of Ticket Operations - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
TITLE: Director - Ticket Operations
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales
REPORTS TO: VP of Ticket Sales
REPORTS TO: VP of Ticket Sales
FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
WHAT SETS YOU APART
Orlando City SC is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated leader to fill the role of Director - Ticket Operations & Analytics. The Director will be responsible for the implementation, fulfillment, staffing and accountability of the Ticket Operations & Analytics department for Orlando City SC, and play a key support role to the Senior Director. This person will work closely with all department heads across the organization, including but not limited to Sales, Service, Marketing, Accounting and the Stadium.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall management of the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Lead all staffing initiatives and direction for the department.
- Work closely with Ticketmaster on all of their product related items.
- Act as primary liaison with all ticket operations related third parties.
- Manage all ticket inventory for the organization.
- Coordinate all sales and ticketing initiatives for activities and events.
- Coordinate fulfillment of tickets including STM packages.
- Reconcile ticket sales and deposits and prepare reports and financial settlements.
- Responsible for all data and analytical reporting for the Ticketing departments.
- Assist the staff with department reporting, processing orders, cases and tasks as needed.
- Provide monthly commission report for sales representatives, department heads, and payroll department.
- Evaluate and resolve problems presented by subordinate staff; authorizes exceptions or deviation from policy such as ticket refunds.
- Plans and implements new ticketing procedures and/or revisions to ticketing hardware & software
- Maintain clean and thorough database of customer records and use all CRM tools available to create ticket sales opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
It’s never just a job at Orlando City SC. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe soccer. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5+ years of Ticket Operations & Analytics experience required.
- Expertise in Ticketmaster’s products.
- Knowledge with reporting and data user tools (SQL, Tableau, python, R etc.)
- Knowledge with Salesforce CRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to think strategically but also roll-up sleeves and work through details directly.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Cash handling/reconciling experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
ABOUT ORLANDO CITY SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, Orlando City SC, moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City SC boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
Orlando City SC is committed to building the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
To bring our community together, create lasting memories, and fuel passion for soccer.
Be the envy of our league through performance and relevancy.
Entertain, unify, and inspire our community through passionate soccer, service and winning championships.
For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US for our club?
What are your salary requirements?