Director of Guest Experience - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
REPORTS TO:SVP of Marketing & Brand
- Oversee, develop and manage the Guest Experience for Orlando City, Orlando Pride and Exploria Stadium, ensuring a best-in-class end-to-end experience for our guests, members, and partners.
- Develops programs, policies, procedures and service training model to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Designs, forecasts and oversees the Guest Experience annual budget including tracking and reporting for other departments impacted by the guest experience.
- Develops KPIs and customer satisfaction metrics in order to make agile data-driven recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Liaise and collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all required and requested services are being provided in a timely manner.
- Develops and executes training and support programs for all event staff and third-party vendors.
- Serves as the primary liaison with stadium concessionaire to support improved business operations, elevate the food and beverage experience, and the hospitality experience.
- Establishes best-in-class processes, procedures and systems for guest inquiries, feedback, lost & found, and complaints, and work closely with all departments to proactively address guests needs.
- Develops monitoring initiatives to ensure evaluation and feedback from internal and external stakeholders and standards are achieved.
- Creates post-event reports and recaps to identify trends to offer guidance and solution for guest experience and operational improvement.
- Designs and supports programs that reinforce the organization’s values, vision, and mission to help achieve its goals.
- Oversees recruiting, hiring, staffing and training of the Guest Experience team
- Manages, coaches, and develops Manager of Supporter Community, whose primary responsibility is to manage the relationship, gameday logistics, and collaboration with the Club’s Recognized Supporter Groups
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10-years’ experience in sports and entertainment or hospitality industry; and 6+ years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- A fan-first, customer-centric individual who works vigorously to understand guest needs, earn their trust, and improve their experiences.
- Ability to lead large, diverse teams of front-line employees and experience training leaders.
- Positive attitude and intrinsic desire to provide excellent service to all guests.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to foster relationships with guests, employees, and partners.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align initiatives, structures, and various business components in support of mission, vision, strategic plan, and annual budget.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite along with other applicable technology applications.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Orlando Pride, OCSC’s National Women’s Soccer League franchise, began play in 2016 – bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time.
Orlando City SC is committed to building the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
How many years of experience do you have in sports and entertainment or hospitality industry?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US for our club?
What are your salary expectations?