Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
- Generate revenue through the sale and renewal of corporate partnership relationships.
- Prospect and close new corporate sponsorship/media partnerships for all Orlando City SC entities.
- Establish strong working relationships with local, regional, and national companies to understand individual marketing and business goals and initiatives.
- Accountable for achieving KPI’s and revenue goals on a yearly basis.
- Identify key open categories and new
categoriesindustries as prospective new business leads.
- Generate qualified leads by self-prospecting via research, outbound calls, face-to-face meetings, in-game entertaining, business and community networking events and social selling.
- Develop unique and customized proposals and sales presentations for new business prospects.
- Negotiate and work with the Sr. Director of Corporate Partnerships, Vice President of Corporate Partnerships, and Director of Legal through execution of partnership contract.
- Continually manage and update individual sales pipeline through CRM platform to provide accurate, reliable information for sales and renewal forecasting for executive leadership.
- Renew and grow existing corporate sponsorships (as assigned) and media partnerships through continued outstanding service and upselling of additional sponsorship assets into current partnership agreements.
- Work with Sr. Director of Partnership Marketing to ensure proper fulfillment of partnership contract.
- Create individualized sponsorship packages and activation programs through existing or created Orlando City assets to address prospective sponsor marketing/business goals and to extend internal company goals.
- Work game days, weekends, and special events to assist with any activations (as assigned) and entertain existing partners and new business prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or sports management or a combination of education and a minimum of 3 years of extensive and proven integrated B2B sales experience. Preferred corporate partnerships sales experience with demonstrated success in, media, sport sponsorship or entertainment fields.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not required.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with all internal and external clients, especially C-Level executives.
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation creation and delivery skills.
- Must be passionate about sales, exhibit high energy and be self-motivated.
- Excellent knowledge of sales process.
- Knowledge or ability to learn various sales tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, SponsorUnited and Digideck to follow all department and company standard operating procedures.
- Ability to source and generate own sales leads.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends, holidays and game days.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to offsite client meetings/presentations and networking events.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, Orlando City SC, moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
Orlando City SC is committed to building the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
Where did you hear about this opportunity? (Teamwork, Referral(who?), job board.)
Are you able to work in the US without restrictions?
What's your base salary requirement?
Are you able to work nights, weekends and a flexible schedule as required by business needs?
How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
Do you have reliable transportation and ability to travel to offsite client meetings/presentations and networking events?