Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Box Office Representative (Game Days Only) with Orlando City SC in Orlando · FL
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Ticket Operations: Box Office Ticket Seller
Title: Box Office Representative
Department: Ticket Operations & Analytics
Reports to: Ticket Operations & Analytics Coordinator
Position Summary: Orlando City SC is seeking hardworking, positive, and passionate individuals to work as Box Office Representatives for the upcoming season(s) at the Exploria Stadium. The Box Office Representative is a part-time/game day position and is responsible for selling tickets and providing exceptional customer service to the public at the stadium on event/game days. This position is hourly, and applicants must live in the Central Florida area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell tickets to customers using the Ticketmaster software
- Provide exceptional customer service while processing ticket orders and/or solving ticket related issues
- Be prepared to answer general questions regarding seating, pricing, stadium policies, and event details
- Accurately process customer ticket orders
- Accurately balance cash drawer at the end of each shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience
- Computerized ticketing experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Proven job reliability, dedication, strong work ethic and responsibility
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Ability to count money and make change accurately
- Ability to take and follow instructions in a high traffic environment
- Exceptional communications skills written and verbal
- Possess strong computer skills and be able to comprehend basic mathematics
- Available to work 15 events at the Exploria Stadium (roughly 1/3 of all stadium events - evenings, weekends, and holidays may apply)
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC will launch OCB in the newly-formed USL League One to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
OCSC also has a youth club, Orlando City Youth Soccer (OCYS) and a U-23 team that participates in the PDL. Lastly, the Orlando City Foundation is active in the community year-round, promoting health and wellness in children throughout the region, and raising funds for and volunteering time for various local organizations.
Please visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?