Account Executive - Orlando City SC (Orlando City · FL)
Orlando City SC Jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando City · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
Title: Account Executive
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports to: Director of Membership and Suite Sales
FLSA: Salaried + Commissions; Non-exempt
WHAT SETS YOU APART
You have a passion for sales and the sports industry with a solid foundation of sales training. You build relationships and strategically prospect and sell Orlando City & Orlando Pride inventory to new businesses. Your strong communication skills and attention to detail aid in discovering and fulfilling your client’s needs. You are a trend setter that finds creative and innovative programs to drive attendance and revenue for the Club.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect, establish, research and close season ticket, mini plan, suite & group ticket sales leads through cold-calling, prospecting, appointments, and networking.
- Make 70+ outbound touch points daily with the goal of setting an appointment or closing new business.
- Work to grow existing group and theme night events, and develop, plan and execute new events.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of Orlando City & Orlando Pride.
- Participate in various sales team and community events as assigned.
- Active role in the Orlando Pride & City game day experience.
- Exceed weekly, monthly & yearly ticket sales goals.
- Handle incoming calls from sales prospects and existing clients.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM software to manage customer accounts.
- Work all Orlando City & Orlando Pride home matches and other events to support sales initiatives.
- Provide excellent service through phone calls, emails, written communication and in-person visits in/out of the office and special Exploria Stadium events.
- Participate in all ticket sales events, game duties, sales trainings, and meetings
- Other related duties as assigned.
It’s never just a job at Orlando City SC. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe soccer. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience in professional or collegiate sports (or related industry) is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Experience with G-suite and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Archtics is preferred.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
About Orlando City SC:
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, Orlando City SC, moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City SC boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
How did you hear about this position? Teamwork, Referral (who?), job board?
Will you now or in the future require authorization to work in the US for our club?
What are your salary expectations?