Account Executive - Orlando City SC (Orlando · FL)
- Prospect, establish, research and close season ticket, mini plan, suite & group ticket sales leads through cold-calling, prospecting, appointments, and networking.
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly sales and prospecting goals.
- Work closely with ticket operations and service departments to achieve sales/prospecting goals.
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through external appointments, and phone prospecting.
- Work to grow existing group and theme night events, and develop, plan and execute new events.
- Maintain high level of customer service to existing and new clients of Orlando City SC.
- Participate in various sales team and community events as assigned.
- Represent organization at various networking events.
- Active role in the Orlando City game day experience.
- Maintain accurate records in support of sales efforts as defined by the organization.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience in professional or collegiate sports (or related industry) is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Experience with G-suite and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Archtics is preferred.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not necessary.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
ABOUT ORLANDO CITY SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth academy and the First Team.
What is your annual base salary expectations?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States for our Club?
Do you now or will you in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status to work legally for our Club in the United States?