2021 Spring Semester Graphic Design Intern with Orlando City SC in Orlando · FL
Orlando City SC jobs
Sports Jobs in Orlando · FL
Title: Graphic Design Intern – 2021 Spring Semester
Reports To: Creative Services Team
Notes: You must be able to receive academic credit for this internship
Position Summary: Orlando City SC is looking for a creative and driven Graphics Design Intern. This person will work under the direction of the creative services team and will have the opportunity to learn how to design and produce marketing collateral. Concluding this internship, the intern will know how to design, prepare and present marketing collateral for a professional sports team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and learn how to design ticket collateral (single tickets, season tickets, season ticket holder books).
- Collaborate with creative services team on producing advertising material (print, out-of-home, etc.)
- Learn how to create interactive design (website design, Facebook images/tab design, etc.) for Orlando City SC, Orlando Pride, OCB and Youth properties.
- Assist with corporate sales fulfillment (when necessary) and collateral.
- Provide input and assistance with overall look of branded signage at the stadium (Videoboard, LEDs, banners, etc.)
- Support and learn how to create presentations, collateral, and photo editing with team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- Interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Exceptional reliability, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Strong knowledge of a wide variety of graphic design applications platforms.
- Available non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Availability 2-3 office days per week, or as needed.
- This is an unpaid internship; therefore, academic credit is required to qualify for this internship.
This internship is intended to be an in-person learning opportunity, with the intern working 2-3 days in the office per week, or as needed. Due to COVID 19, policies and procedures related to non-full-time employees working at our office at Exploria Stadium may dictate that the role becomes a telework opportunity.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC will launch OCB in the newly-formed USL League One to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in National Women's Soccer League. The Pride began league play in April 2016 with a star-studded team of FIFA World Cup Champions. For more information, visit orlandocitysc.com or orlando-pride.com.
Please visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to receive academic credit for this internship?