Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Youth Programs Regional Coordinator with New York City FC in
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops programs within region to drive revenue and grow Youth Programs book of business.
- Assists with regional coaching assignments and schedules;
- Helps maintain regional coach personnel files and ensures all coaches adhere to NYCFC employee protocols;
- Assists department head with the development of age appropriate curriculum for all programs;
- Helps maintain and organize all session plans and curriculum within online platform (Sports Session Planner);
- Works with department head in identifying, developing and accessing various sources for quality coaching candidates;
- Helps review and screen potential candidates through interview process;
- Assists department head with the supervision of all coaching staff including tracking of coach performance, conduct routine evaluations, disciplinary actions, session observations and enforce adherence to established NYCFC standards;
- Assists the department head with all internal coach training and development;
- Coaches and trains as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 1-2 years youth soccer administrative experience;
- Experience with Sports Session Planner;
- Experience working in the sports and entertainment industry preferred;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have thorough knowledge of local grassroots youth soccer;
- Must have extensive coaching experience within youth soccer programs;
- Must be able to utilize and navigate Sports Session Planner software;
- Must have strong presentation and deck development skills;
- Must be strong in all Microsoft Suite applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Must have an uncompromised ability to protect the confidentiality and privacy of others in addition to company documents and records when privy to sensitive information;
- Must have flexibility to work late hours, early mornings and/or weekends as needed;
- Must have the ability to maintain an impeccable professional appearance;
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time, prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives and be self-directed and able to work independently;
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence;
- Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must possess strong communication skills;
- Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption;
- Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have 1-2 years youth soccer administrative experience?
Do you have experience with Sports Session Planner?
Do you have experience working in the sports and entertainment industry?
Do you have a minimum of a USSF D License or foreign equivalent?
What about this role with New York City FC interests you most?