Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Ticket Sales and Service Associate with New York City FC in New York · NY
New York City FC jobs
Sports Jobs in New York · NY
JOB TITLE: Ticket Sales & Service Associate
REPORTING TO: Ticket Sales Coordinator
LOCATION: New York, NY
The Ticket Sales & Service Associate is responsible for supporting the Ticketing Department with all facets of ticket sales and customer service. The position will gain experience in NYCFC’s front office as well as at both Yankee Stadium and Citi Field on match days. This position will run the length of the 2020 MLS season.
- Assist with the planning and execution of group events at home matches
- Assist with the servicing and sale of any group tickets, birthday party packages, programs and promotional ticket packages
- Assist the ticket sales staff to develop and implement match day events and experiences
- Assist with research and tracking efforts to determine season ticket holder concerns and interest, particularly game day atmosphere
- Ability to interact with employees and customers to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assist the membership development team with fulfilling member-specific rewards and activations
- Ability to represent NYCFC at special events at all times, including match day or appearances as assigned
- Make outbound and answer incoming customer service phone calls daily
- Work matches, nights, and weekends (i.e. answer phones, work sales booths, visit clients)
- Represent the organization at off-site community events promoting ticket opportunities
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Aggressive, competitive and dedicated attitude, with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent time management, organization, and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel and database-related platforms
- Creativity and excellent interpersonal skills required
- Working knowledge of generally accepted standards of customer service and problem resolution
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary.
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
At New York City FC, we are in a mission to build this City into one of the soccer capitals of the world. The Club was announced as Major League Soccer’s 20th franchise and is the first and only MLS team located within the five boroughs of New York City.
In 2019, the Club finished top of the Eastern Conference and qualified for the 2020 Concacaf Champions League. The games are broadcast locally through YES Network with national television coverage through ESPN, Fox and Univision. New York City FC ranks in the top five of key commercial categories for Major League Soccer franchises: season tickets, attendance, gate receipts, partnerships and retail merchandise sales. The franchise’s social media platforms are already in the top two most-followed in MLS for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. For more information, please visit: https://www.nycfc.com/
New York City FC is also one of eight clubs comprising City Football Group and counts Manchester City FC, Melbourne City FC, Yokohama F-Marinos, Girona FC, Club Atletico Torque, Sichuan Jiuniu FC and Mumbai City among its sister clubs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
What do you want to gain from this experience?
What about this role with NYCFC interests you most?