Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Paid Media Manager with New York City FC in New York · NY
REPORTING TO: Director, Marketing Strategy & Planning
LOCATION: New York, NY
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage paid initiatives from start to finish with strong attention to efficiency and profitability;
- Design and execute campaigns across multiple channels, such as SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic Display, and optimize daily;
- Create campaign paid reporting across all City Group platforms;
- Deliver analysis of media marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Research media performance to identify tactics for optimizing marketing efficiency and marketing effectiveness;
- Bid management, campaign builds, and review of ad copy/creative developed by the in-house team;
- Create weekly, monthly and annual reporting across all City Group platforms;
- Responsible for providing the timely market and trend information to ensure market growth;
- Collaborate with digital marketing team members and coworkers outside of your department to analyze data, derive insights, and guide key campaigns and initiatives;
- Develop new ways of looking at data to improve insights, enhance efficiency and effectively, and add new metrics;
- Stay up to date on the latest tools and industry trends for all facets of digital, consumer experience, social media marketing and analytics to provide strategic recommendations when appropriate;
- Work closely with publisher partners (including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) to collaborate on campaigns and participate in beta tests;
- Build and execute end-to-end traditional media and manage relationships with individual media vendors;
- Negotiate and execute barter media plans, leveraging internal assets and managing barter inventory.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Analytics background required;
- Proficiency with Google Analytics;
- Expertise in a few, if not all, ad tech and media programs such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Bid Manager, The Trade Desk, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager;
- Experience in a social media planning role preferred (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube);
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office;
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize;
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing large sets of data;
- Constantly learning about the latest and greatest trends in paid media.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing required;
- 2 years of experience in media management or a related field preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in digital marketing?
Do you have 2 years experience in media management or a related field?
Do you have expertise in ad and tech media programs?
Are you proficient with Google Analytics?
What about this role with New York City FC interests you most?