NYCFC Youth Programs Coach (New York City) with New York City FC in New York · NY
New York City FC jobs
Sports Jobs in New York · NY
Player Operations: Soccer - Coach
New York City Football Club is looking to hire part time, youth soccer coaches for the New York City Football Club Youth Programs. Start date for this role will be September 2020. Coaching positions are available for year-round availability. Coaches will be providing youth soccer training for players of different ages and playing abilities within camps, clinics, teams, clubs and leagues throughout New York City, Long Island, Connecticut and Westchester.
Provide youth soccer coaching and program administration for summer camps, youth teams, clubs and clinics. Start date for the role is September 2020.
- Consistent, year round assignments available
- Collaboration across City Football Group in programs and education
- Competitive pay rates
- Curriculum access
- Internal and external education and development opportunities
- Coaching qualifications (USSF or foreign equivalent)
- Coaching experience in local youth soccer programs
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and computer skills
- Age 18 or over
Compensation is commensurate with experience and coaching qualification
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
At New York City FC, we are in a mission to build this City into one of the soccer capitals of the world. The Club was announced as Major League Soccer’s 20th franchise and is the first and only MLS team located within the five boroughs of New York City.
In 2019, the Club finished top of the Eastern Conference and qualified for the 2020 Concacaf Champions League. The games are broadcast locally through YES Network with national television coverage through ESPN, Fox and Univision. New York City FC ranks in the top five of key commercial categories for Major League Soccer franchises: season tickets, attendance, gate receipts, partnerships and retail merchandise sales. The franchise’s social media platforms are already in the top two most-followed in MLS for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. For more information, please visit: https://www.nycfc.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have USSF qualifications or foreign equivalent?
Do you have coaching experience in local youth soccer programs?