Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
IT Application Lead with New York City FC in New York, NY
REPORTING TO: Head of Information Technology
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
- Formulating and defining systems & application scope and objectives based on customer and business requirements.
- To identify cost-effective solutions and delivery methodologies to ensure the best possible cost, time and quality delivery of solutions.
- Support users with day to day queries and conduct ad-hoc training
- Design, development and delivery of a range of software services for use across the Company but specially around Marketing & Sales
- Hands on development of services and application integrations
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Managing and overseeing the design and development of software applications where such work is being implemented by outsourced partners
- Directing the work of external solutions providers to guarantee the interest of the business.
- Develop architectural designs, technical solution designs, relevant processes and procedures.
To succeed in this role you will need a proven track record of delivering high quality software services preferably across a range of industries. As this is a hybrid technical and management job you will need to have experience managing or leading a software development practice and be able to demonstrate good management skills.
- Working experience supporting Marketing and / or Sales (Ticketing) areas.
- Delivered solutions in any of the major cloud platforms
- Relevant experience developing, delivering and operating commercial SaaS products (Salesforce Experience is a pre-requisite)
- Expertise in RDBM, Tableau or Similar and APIs is a significant plus.
- Desirable understanding of industry specific software like Ticketmaster, Artchtics, StubHub, etc.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have experience with Salesforce?
Have you worked previously supporting Marketing and/or Sales (Ticketing) areas?
Have you developed, delivered, and operated commercial SaaS products?
Do you have expertise with RDBM, Tableau, or Similar and APIs?
What about this role with New York City FC interests you most?