Part-Time Box Office Representative - Red Bull Arena, Inc. (Harrison · NJ)
The New York Red Bulls are one of 27 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Purpose of this job
As a member of our box office staff, you will have the power to take the general public's experience at Red Bull Arena to the next level. This is a part-time position working event days at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ.
What you'll do
- Use Archtics Ticketmaster ticketing system to sell tickets and provide customer service
- Accept and apply payments to relevant orders and distribute proper change
- Assist customers at the Box Office Customer Service and Ticket Sales windows and resolve any problems
- Answer questions regarding events, tickets, and schedules
- Maintain a secure working environment for cash and tickets
- Reconcile and balance cash box at the end of your shift with the Box Office Supervisor
- Other tasks as assigned
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role:
- Prior cash handling and customer service experience; comfortable counting money and making change
- Guest-centric, quality service attitude
- Availability on nights, weekends, and holidays
- Committed to work our 2021 season schedule and any additional matches/events
- Bilingual in Spanish a PLUS!
Because of the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, you may be asked to work varying schedules to reflect our needs (includes nights and weekends).
As a part-time employee of the Company, you will not be eligible for Company-sponsored benefits or paid vacation.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.
Please view our match schedule here (https://www.newyorkredbulls.com/schedule/). We expect Box Office representatives to work 85-90% of our matches hosted at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ. Do you agree to work 85-90% of all matches?
Does your availability include nights, weekends and holidays?
Tell us about your experience using Archtics Ticketmaster.