Part-Time Arena Services Team Member - Red Bull New York, Inc. (Harrison · NJ)
Red Bull New York, Inc. jobs
Sports Jobs in Harrison · NJ
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
The New York Red Bulls are one of 27 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Purpose of this Job
New York Red Bull's is looking for motivated individuals to join the Operations Team for all Home Matches and Special Events at Red Bull Arena. The Arena Services Team Member position is a great opportunity for those interested in pursuing a career in the sports industry. The hours are part-time and flexible; however the arena is a 24/7 facility, and some shifts may interfere with holidays and weekends.
Areas that play to your strengths
• Operate mobile ticket scanners at the gates for all Arena events
• Answer fan questions and provide directional services to fans entering the building
• Help with line management and crowd communication outside of the gates
• Distribute promotional items and handouts to fans at the gates
• Be a Brand Ambassador for Red Bull Arena
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role:
• Ability to multi-task, take a leadership approach, and is a self-starter
• Experience with ticket scanning devices, or willingness to learn
• Enthusiasm, with exceptional communication skills
• Willingness to work varied schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Arena staff will be required to stand for several hours in varying weather conditions
You will report to the Event Facilities Manager.
As a part-time employee of the Company, you will not be eligible for Company-sponsored benefits or paid vacation.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.