Member Services Executive - Red Bull New York, Inc. (Harrison · NJ)
Red Bull New York, Inc. Jobs
Sports Jobs in Harrison · NJ
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
Red Bull (USA)
The New York Red Bulls are one of 28 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Purpose of this Job
The Member Services Executive is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with a defined base of existing season ticket holders, including renewals, referrals, add-ons, groups and upgrades. This is achieved by providing world-class service, building excellent relationships with accounts, and delivering customized communications, events, programs, and benefits to the Red Bulls' Red Members. Not only does the Member Services Executive strive to improve season ticket holder retention rates by enhancing the fan experience, but a strong emphasis is also placed on growing the member base through referrals and prospecting.
Areas that play to your strengths
- Upsell and renew a personal portfolio of New York Red Bulls' Red Members
- Provide a positive customer experience by building long-lasting relationships, providing service and exceeding RM/fan expectations
- Help coordinate annual Red Member events, mailings, gifting, renewal campaigns, relocation events, and fence-sitter programs
- Liaise between all departments to ensure all RM's expectations are met
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in customer service/hospitality, loyalty marketing, event management, and/or sales
- Planning and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfort and experience working with various levels of staff and management
- Work varying schedules, including all Red Bulls home matches, some nights & weekends
You will report to the Manager, Member Services.
Because of the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, you may be asked to work varying schedules to reflect the needs of the company.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401k Match and Family Leave
- PTO & Paid Holiday Schedule
- Pet, Legal, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plus Many More
Red Bull New York provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and a paid time-off program.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.