The New York Red Bulls are one of 28 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Purpose of this Internship
You'll provide performance analysis support to analysts, coaches and players. Aiming for excellence within the performance analysis department through individual and team analysis to aid player development.
This is an unpaid, for credit internship (proof that you will receive credit is required).
What you'll learn
· Filming of training and matches across all squads.
· Support in pre and post match analysis.
· Database maintenance of playing philosophy records.
· Support in departmental research projects.
· All other duties as assigned by the full time Analysts.
Who you are
· Good knowledge of soccer.
· Understanding of performance analysis software’s.
· Exposure to athletes and coaches.
· Demonstrate communication, time management and organizational skills.
Because of the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, your assigned hours may vary to reflect our needs (includes nights and weekends).
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.