Executive Assistant (Temporary) - Red Bull New York, Inc. (Harrison · NJ)
The New York Red Bulls are one of 27 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
Purpose of this Job
We are looking for an administrative professional to join the Club, providing strategic support to the General Manager and their leadership team. As our Executive Assistant, you will always look for efficiencies, encourage collaboration, and help us get 1% better every day.
To be successful, you should be beyond comfortable navigating Microsoft Outlook (heavy calendar and email management), have prior experience dealing with senior professionals inside and outside of an organization, and a sense of humor.
What you'll do
- Manage day to day support for our General Manager while keeping them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities. Prioritize inquiries and requests to manage our GM’s daily calendar. Stay on top of submitting expenses.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for Executives with RBNY and Red Bull Soccer International.
- Oversee our Leadership Team Calendar and assist with meetings and events. Liaise with all teams across the organization.
- Manage all aspects of our office supplies and internal/external shipping for both RBA and RBTF.
- Assist with a variety of office projects and processes.
Your areas of expertise that matter most for this role
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity in handling confidential information.
- Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
Because of the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, you may be asked to work varying schedules to reflect our needs (includes nights and weekends).
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.
How many years of Administrative support experience do you have?
What tools do you use to keep yourself organized and hold yourself accountable?
How do you focus in a distracting environment? (i.e. what do you do to keep yourself on track?)
Why the New York Red Bulls?