Video Producer/Editor - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club, is set to open the largest soccer specific stadium in the US and Canada and is recruiting a Video Producer/Editor for our digital content team.
The Video Producer/Editor is responsible for assisting in the creative development and execution of video content for the Club. This position will collaborate with the marketing team to create dynamic, on-brand and on-message content for multiple platforms. The Video Producer/Editor will shoot (matches, practices and events), edit (highlights, social content) and produce a high volume of projects throughout the year. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Digital Strategy.
- Create dynamic video content for multiple platforms that aligns with organizational messaging.
- Collaborate with internal team and assist with the planning of content production projects.
- Coordinate all logistics for video shoots.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in production, broadcasting or equivalent education.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in TV/Video/Digital Creative roles.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Advanced experience with video editing in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of working on DSLR and Cinema cameras.
- Understand the principles of cinematography: composition, lighting and framing.
- Ability to be a team player, contribute ideas and thrive in a collaborative, creative environment.
- Willingness to contribute creative ideas and experiment with various cinematic styles.
- Understanding of the traditional story arc and ability to edit a piece though the viewer/fan perspective.
- Available Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.