Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Video Producer with Nashville Soccer Club in Nashville · TN
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Web/Creative Services: Imaging & Production
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club (the “Club”), just finished its second season. Now, the Club is ready for its next step, Major League Soccer. Nashville SC will transition into MLS in 2020 and is recruiting a Video Producer to strengthen the Club as it prepares for MLS.
The Video Producer is responsible for assisting in the creative development and execution of video content for the Club. This position will collaborate with the marketing team to create dynamic, on brand and on message content for multiple platforms. You will shoot (including games, practices and events), edit (highlights, social content) and produce a high volume of projects throughout the year. This position will report to the Director of Digital Content.
- Create dynamic video content for multiple platforms that aligns with organizational messaging.
- Collaborate with internal clients and lead the planning of content production projects.
- Coordinate all logistics for video shoots.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in production, broadcasting or equivalent education;
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in TV/Video/Digital Creative roles;
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Advanced experience with video editing in a fast-paced environment;
- Advanced knowledge of working on DSLR and Cinema cameras;
- Understand the Principles of Cinematography: Composition, Lighting and Framing;
- Ability to think outside the box and present ideas in a large group setting;
- Willingness to contribute creative ideas to the team and experiment with various cinematic styles;
- Understanding of the traditional Story Arc and ability to edit a piece though the viewer/fan perspective; and
- Available Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?