Ticket Sales Manager - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club Jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club, is currently in its third season after experiencing on and off the field success including the opening of its new soccer-specific stadium, GEODIS Park in May 2022.
Nashville Soccer Club is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, and driven professional to join us as a leader in our Ticketing department. The Manager of Ticket Sales will be responsible for leadership of the Season Ticket Sales Team and Group Sales Team. The Manager will be charged with driving season ticket & group sales through successful training and development of the team, creating accountability goals and metrics, as well as spearheading new ideas to help continue the growth of our season base and group buyers. This position will report to the Director of Ticket Sales.
- Oversee the entirety of the Seasons & Groups team new business efforts
- Drive the creation, planning and execution of the new business campaigns, while maximizing revenue generation, cross selling and generating referrals.
- Lead and develop the top Group Sales & Season Ticket Sales teams by recruiting, interviewing, training, developing, and mentoring a talented group of individuals.
- Take ownership of new business events, networking opportunities, creating customized group programs, enhance existing programs and generate other unique experiences and benefits to enhance group & season ticket sales.
- Collaborate with the Manager of Membership Services on the onboarding process for season ticket members throughout each season to build and maintain a high level of member engagement.
- Responsible for ongoing training and education of team members in all areas of ticket sales.
- Track sales, help develop goals, attend meetings with reps, track projections, day to day metrics and focus on holding the sales team accountable.
- Conduct one-on-ones with the each of the Group & Season ticket sales teams to identify issues, help troubleshoot and establish a relationship with the goal of helping each team member perform their jobs at the highest level.
- Strengthen the team culture by building a diverse, and inclusive sales team.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure synergy and strong relationships across the board.
- Proactively recognize and anticipate challenges and opportunities for the team and the department
- Assist in the creation and management of the overall Ticketing department budget.
- Maintain working knowledge of all products to sell when applicable.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience, preferably in the areas of sports business sales, service, revenue generation, retention, etc.
- Strong leadership drive with a proven ability to train Account Executives.
- Solid work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiastic about contributing to the success of the department and Club in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record in relationship building with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem resolving ability, and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Assertive, persistent, process and results oriented.
- Ability to organize and delegate responsibilities of projects and tasks to ensure timely completion of all obligations.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Archtics preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.