Ticket Operations Coordinator - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
In December 2017 Nashville was named the 24th team in Major League Soccer. Nashville Soccer Club (NSC) will move into a new soccer-specific stadium in 2021. The stadium will be the largest soccer-specific stadium in North America seating 30,000 fans.
The Ticket Operations Coordinator position will provide assistance to the Ticket Sales Department for Nashville SC. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to event creation and financial reporting, providing a high level of customer service, possessing high knowledge of all ticketing packages and benefits as well as driving season ticket sales, renewals, and group sales for ticketed events.
- Assist in the processing and establishment of season ticket, group and single match ticket accounts
- Provide game-day support in the area of ticket resolution, customer service and will call
- Build, maintain and develop a positive working relationship with all Ticketmaster Client Support Staff
- Facilitate a complex network of payment plans, investigate and respond to any chargebacks related to ticket payments and work closely with the Ticket Services department to ensure account compliance
- Assist with the building of price codes, plans, promo codes, and other Archtics programming needs
- Maintain a positive, high performance culture in the Ticket Operations department, while building a positive rapport with all other departments daily
- Assist in the execution of Club events, including but not limited to games, Season Ticket Member functions, Club events, etc.
- Assist in the creation of all online sales process, including but not limited to single game, group, and season ticket sales
- Act as a higher point of contact for all elevated customer service occurrences on match day
- Assist with Will Call responsibilities and ticket troubleshooting needs on match day
- Other duties assigned by the Ticket Operations Manager and the Director of Ticket Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ticket Operations background, preferred
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, team orientation and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to operate Archtics Ticketing System & Salesforce CRM
- High level of demonstrated professionalism and integrity
- Ability to problem solve
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiastic about contributing to the success of the department and Club in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaker is a plus, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.