Talent Acquisition Manager - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Human Resources: Human Resources/Recruiting
In December 2017 Nashville was named the 24th team in Major League Soccer. Nashville Soccer Club (NSC) will move into a new soccer-specific stadium in 2021. The stadium will be the largest soccer-specific stadium in North America seating 30,000 fans.
Responsible for the execution of sourcing and recruiting methods for designated non-exempt and hourly operations positions at Nashville SC stadium ensuring all recruiting needs are being met. Ensures sourcing is conducted through utilization of multiple social networking and candidate generation methods.
- Coordinates and conducts full cycle recruiting and hiring process for high volume, hourly stadium associates.
- Coordinates interview scheduling, conducts hourly operations associate application screenings and applicant interviews and make recommendations for hires, ensuring proper ongoing file maintenance and disposition of all applicants.
- Participates in recruiting events such as attending external and internal job fairs and outreach events and builds strategic business relationships with recruiting contacts.
- Supports the overall recruitment strategy in collaboration with the Operations Department, including peak planning, employment branding and targeted recruitment activities.
- Evaluate associate turnover trends to adjust sourcing and recruitment activities.
- Manage end-to-end candidate lifecycle through Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including generating offer letters, pending tasks and all other candidate support and correspondence.
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates through multiple sourcing methods associated with high-volume, hourly recruitment (e.g., data mining of social networking sites, job fairs and hiring managers).
- Works with the Human Resources Generalist to develop and manage candidate experience from date of application to first day of employment.
- Develop relationships and partnerships to build a talent pipeline based on talent needed both now in the future.
- Ensures continuous development of recruiting/sourcing skills and knowledge using latest sourcing and recruiting methods/technologies.
- 2 – 3 years of Human Resources/Talent Acquisition experience, preferably with a concentration on hourly positions within a hospitality-related environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good judgment and ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills as well as attention to detail.
- High level proficiency in PC utilization skills.
- Ability to be flexible/multi-task based on workflow demands.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to receive and give information in a courteous manner over the telephone, via electronic communication or in person.
- Ability to engage in active listening with coworkers, management and clients/customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.