Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Senior Director, EP Broadcast & Matchday with Nashville Soccer Club in Nashville, TN
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville, TN
Communications/Community Relations: Broadcasting
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer matches. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club (the “Club”), just started its second season. The Club came off a successful first season; setting league records in corporate partners and season tickets and advanced to the playoffs. Now, the Club is ready for its next step, Major League Soccer. Nashville SC will transition into MLS in 2020 and is recruiting a Sr. Director, EP Broadcast & Matchday to strengthen the Club as it prepares for MLS.
Nashville SC is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Director, EP Broadcast & Matchday. The Sr. Director, EP Broadcast & Matchday will work within the Marketing Department and will be responsible for Nashville SC’s broadcast partnerships, TV production, stadium production, and be a key contributor to the content strategy for the club.
The Sr. Director, EP Broadcast & Matchday will serve as the primary point of contact with the Nashville SC TV partner and MLS broadcast team. This position will lead Nashville SC’s production crew, stadium production and work with other Directors of the Marketing Department to develop a cohesive content strategy for the club. He/she will be the bridge between all Nashville SC departments and the TV broadcast and stadium production on matchday. This position will report to the Vice President, Marketing
- Oversee Nashville SC TV partnership and coordinate all aspects of the broadcast and production.
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing, Director of Digital Content, Director of Digital Marketing and Creative Director to develop and deliver the content strategy for the club.
- Acts as Executive Producer of broadcast overseeing the production crew and providing guidance on all areas of the broadcast.
- Point of contact for media partners and visiting team’s production teams
- Secure crew for Nashville SC production teams (or manage broadcast production packaging partner), talent and entertainment as needed for events.
- Liase with MLS broadcast team to ensure compliance to minimum standards.
- Coordinate with visiting MLS teams on their broadcast production at Nashville SC facilities.
- Interface with MLS national TV partners for national broadcast.
- Creation of future network broadcast and television shows
- Provide recommendations for equipment, technology and workflow products to account for emerging technologies in production and creativity
- Manage internal broadcast requests like sponsorship activations and commercial inventory.
- Matchday entertainment producer creating the strategy and then executing LED graphics, pyro, videos, music, PA scripts, and sponsor activations
- Coordinate and implement all in-house programming elements working closely with all internal departments to ensure resources are being dedicated to the club’s highest priorities.
- Working closely with all departments to provide production services.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- 8-10 years experience in a related field;
- Proven leadership, communication, organization and motivational skills encouraging others and building a core team that can handle the growing needs of TV production services within the organization;
- Strong TV, broadcast, production and content development background;
- Strong communications skills;
- Experience managing national TV broadcasts and in-stadium production at major venues;
- Extensive knowledge TV production and experience producing team TV features;
- Knowledge of matchday entertainment and experience creating crowd engaging features;
- Passion for soccer and strong knowledge of the Nashville SC and MLS; and
- Ability to work late hours and on the weekend.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?