Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Membership Sales & Services Representative with Nashville Soccer Club in Nashville · TN
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club (the “Club”) is ready for its next step, Major League Soccer. Nashville SC will transition into MLS this February and is recruiting a Membership Sales & Services Representative to strengthen the Club as it prepares for MLS.
The Membership Sales & Services Representative is responsible for focusing on customer loyalty, season ticket retention and overall fan experience. During year one at Nissan Stadium the focus of the position will be on full season and group sales with a secondary focus on season ticket retention.
In year two, this position will focus on season ticket retention at Nissan Stadium. This will be achieved by the ability to self-prospect, cold calling, and offering an elevated level of customer service. In addition, excellent account management skills will be required in order to grow and maintain the Nashville SC season ticket member base. The Membership Sales & Services Representative will manage an assigned base of accounts while also assisting with events, projects, and games that will benefit the entire season ticket member base. The position will report to the Premium & Membership Services Manager.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of group and season ticket packages, nightly and annual suites, all aspects of season ticket renewals, customer service, and client fulfillment for an assigned account base.
- Prospect, establish, research and close group and full season sales through cold-calling, prospecting, appointments and networking.
- Build strong relationships with assigned season ticket members through effective communication which includes, but is not limited to, seat visits, phone calls, emails, face to face meetings, event invitations, handwritten notes and other communication channels.
- Assist in coordinating season ticket member events, gift planning, customized member programs and other season ticket benefits to drive customer loyalty.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and determine appropriate resolution by focusing on ensuring that members feel valued.
- Assist in the execution of annual renewal and relocation campaigns while maximizing customer retention and revenue generation.
- Identify opportunities within assigned base to maximize revenue through upgrades, add-ons and referral business from clients.
- Manage assigned season ticket member’s payment schedules, late payment collections, and any financial inquiries.
- Work all Nashville SC Home Games to assist season ticket members and ensure a memorable experience for fans.
- Attain individual and department goals as set by the Premium & Membership Services Manager and Director of Ticket Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field;
- A minimum of two years of work experience in professional sports ticket sales and/or customer service;
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiastic about contributing to the success of the department and Club in a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate innovation and initiative;
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving ability, and ability to meet deadlines under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce & Archtics preferred; and
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaker is a plus, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?