Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Manager, Corporate Partnerships with Nashville Soccer Club in Nashville · TN
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club (the “Club”), completed its second season. The Club came off a successful first season; setting league records in corporate partners and season tickets and advanced to the playoffs. Now, the Club is ready for its next step, Major League Soccer. Nashville SC will transition into MLS in 2020 and is recruiting a Manager, Corporate Partnerships to strengthen the Club as it prepares for MLS.
The Manager, Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for generating new business revenue for Nashville SC utilizing a consultative approach with potential partners.
- Exceed yearly sales goals as established by the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships.
- Research and identify potential categories and specific companies to target via direct contact, face to face meetings, networking and events.
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities.
- Develop and present customized partnership proposals that include customized assets that meet the need of potential partners.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience, sports partnership sales preferred but not required;
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative and innovation;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Attention to details;
- Must be proficient in computer software, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, managing multiple projects, schedules and clients at the same time;
- Strong time management skills;
- Must be able to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach revenue goals;
- Burning desire to be successful and have a relentless work ethic;
- Team player - an individual that is out for the good of the organization not just themselves; and
- Teachable with a willingness to come in and soak things up, and then apply them into action.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?