Fan Engagement Coordinator - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Marketing: Fan Development
Nashville Soccer Club is seeking a dedicated, hard-working, and innovative individual who is interested in an opportunity to work within the Fan Engagement division of the Club. The Fan Engagement Coordinator will assist in a variety of administrative and technical tasks, including providing support to all departments, partners, and fans as it may relate to accessing, using, or troubleshooting issues with our application.
- Represent Nashville Soccer Club at all home matches and at NSC events in the community and region, year-round.
- Assist with the build and rollout of the Nashville SC Fan / Stadium App.
- Daily audits of mobile application functionality.
- Liaise between management and app providers as needed.
- Daily review of all app email notifications and tracking metrics.
- Regularly scheduled live checks of app.
- Coordinate with app provider on pre-flight testing of all app updates/patches
- Monitor and respond to app related issues both internal and external - trouble shoot as necessary - escalate to app provider as necessary.
- Coordinate needs across all club departments, as it relates to content posting, partner branding, data extract, reporting, etc.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the Sr. Director, Fan Engagement.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and approach.
- Motivated self-starter and able to problem solve.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with mobile application management.
- Excellent organizational, written, interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and handle multiple assignments.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.