Director of Soccer Operations for MLS NEXT Pro (located in Huntsville, AL) - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club Jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Player Operations: Team Administration/Operations
Huntsville NEXT Pro Director of Soccer Operations is responsible for collaborating with the Huntsville NEXT Pro Head Coach and Nashville SC executive staff on all the strategic duties needed to build a consistent, competitive team. The individual will act as a conduit of information and decision-making in conjunction with the Huntsville NEXT Pro and Nashville SC technical staffs.
• Provide strategic leadership and oversight to Huntsville NEXT Pro operational and coaching staff
• Assist in Player Identification (provide strategic and operational direction where needed for scouting, as well as aid in construction of roster)
• Support in managing of soccer operations budget
• Communicate and travel day-to-day to update and collaborate on all operations to Nashville SC technical staff
Additional Roles and Responsibilities
The Director of Soccer Operations tasks are including but not limited to the following:
• Work in conjunction with Nashville SC scouting and technical staffs to monitor depth charts in each position based on Huntsville NEXT Pro needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.