Assistant Housekeeping Manager - Nashville Soccer Club (Nashville · TN)
Nashville Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Nashville · TN
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Custodial/Housekeeping
In December 2017 Nashville was named the 24th team in Major League Soccer. Nashville Soccer Club began play in Major League Soccer in 2020 at Nissan Stadium and will move into a new soccer-specific stadium in 2022.
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will assist the Housekeeping Manager and Housekeeping Director in managing all housekeeping operations at the new 30,000-seat Major League Soccer Stadium. The main responsibilities include overseeing day-to-day and event housekeeping staff and maintaining the highest level of cleanliness for the stadium.
- Assist with scheduling and supervising the daily activities for all housekeeping staff.
- Assist with training all housekeeping staff on the proper procedures, supplies needed, equipment required and the proper cleaning techniques for the stadium.
- Assist with scheduling the cleaning of stadium offices, restrooms, carpeting, locker/training rooms, exterior of the building (glass, facades, lighting, railings, steps, etc.), suites, loge boxes, back of house rooms, employee locker rooms and concourse.
- Assist in establishing staffing levels and hiring the housekeeping staff.
- Enforcing company work and safety policies for all housekeeping staff.
- Assist with maintaining the inventory and procurement of the housekeeping supplies. This includes the supplies for all daily tasks, events and anything needed at our training facility.
- Assist with maintaining housekeeping equipment including training the staff on proper usage, storage of equipment and repairs.
- Working closely with the Senior Director of Facility Operations, Director of Event Operations and Director of Safety & Security daily to ensure the building is ready for all upcoming events.
- Maintaining positive working relationships with service contractors and suppliers that do business with the Stadium.
- Assist with the daily responsibilities as instructed by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Other duties upon request.
- Manage Daytime Housekeepers and Event Housekeeping Staff.
- Two- or three-years of experience in housekeeping management or related field.
- Be very flexible regarding work hours, often working multiple shifts, weekends, and the occasional third shift.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and computer skills. Experience in Word and Excel preferred.
- Flexible during events as activities change at a moment’s notice and you must be able to adapt.
- Organizational skills to prioritize work to allow handling of more than one project at a time
- Be able to work effectively with all levels of staff, management, executive leadership and event managers.
- Excellent personal organization skills and exceptional planning skills to avoid reactional situation(s).
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Qualified Promise Zone residents given priority treatment.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.